Roadmaster Drivers School in Dunn, NC is a truck driving school in North Carolina that provides hands-on CDL training so students may obtain real-world truck driving skills and obtain their Class A CDL license.
Roadmaster Drivers School of North Carolina
1111 South Clinton Avenue
Dunn, North Carolina 28335
Local: (910) 891-1344
Toll-Free: (800) 831-1300
Dunn, NC, Truck Driving School
Roadmaster Drivers School of North Carolina is located in Dunn, NC, about 50 minutes south of downtown Raleigh. Students come here to enjoy Dunn’s beautiful weather, local festivals and numerous attractions, including the Averasboro Civil War battlefield. Our training area allows students to practice on diverse driving loops while they use our top-notch CDL training equipment.
In only 4 short weeks, our professional CDL instructors guide you through the process of becoming a truck driver through instruction, development and experience. The instructors at our Dunn truck driving school have over 136 years of combined experience! Also on staff are three third-party certified examiners that help students gain real-world truck driving experience. Our truck driving school trainers are there for you at every step of the way, from when you walk in the door to when we introduce you to potential employers.
Roadmaster Drivers School of North Carolina, Inc. is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
CDL Training at Roadmaster Drivers School
Roadmaster’s comprehensive CDL Training Program gives students the necessary skills to begin driving a truck professionally. Our expert truck driving school instructors provide both the hands-on training and the classroom preparation needed to properly and safely operate a truck and obtain your Class A CDL license. Our Career Services program helps many students get jobs before they even graduate.
As a Roadmaster student, your training will include:
- Truck Driver Training at our practice facility and on the road in real-world conditions
- Automatic Transmission Truck Training. Drive the state of the art automatic shifting trucks.
- Map reading, trip planning, logging and compliance with Department of Transportation laws
- Backing, turning and hooking/unhooking an industry standard
- Advanced truck driving techniques such as skid avoidance and truck recovery
- Emergency actions for special situations such as a
break awaytrailer or hydroplaning
- Many more skills, techniques
andtips you will need as a professional truck driver
Why choose Roadmaster Drivers School?
Roadmaster is highly respected among CDL training schools because, in over twenty-five years of operation, we have proudly trained more than 100,000 men and women to make a living driving a truck. We are committed to reducing the current Truck Driver shortage and help future truckers pass the CDL knowledge and skills tests and get their new careers on the road in as few as 3-4 weeks! Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Roadmaster student:
- Comprehensive Class A CDL Training from our expert, safety conscious Roadmaster instructors.
- Our Truck Driving Schools have spacious classrooms and computer labs, specially designed field-driving courses and late-model tractor-trailers exclusively for student training.
- 3 to 4 week long CDL classes that focus on Class A CDL training and license test preparation.
- Multiple truck driving school locations nationwide.
- On-site testing at select Roadmaster locations.
- Trucking Carrier recruiters are on-site regularly looking to hire our graduates.
- Job Placement Assistance is available to help you get your career on the road.
- Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Trucking companies may offer tuition reimbursement for truck driver training programs. Many trucking companies will pre-hire students and reimburse their training costs as long as they are employed by that company.