CDL Instructors at RoadmasterUse your Class A CDL and be home every night while helping train the next generation of safe Professional Truck Drivers.
Roadmaster Drivers School is hiring Class A CDL instructors at many of our Truck Driving Schools nationwide. Whether you’re ready to spend more time at your home with your family, or you’re just ready for a new challenge and a change of pace, becoming a Roadmaster CDL Instructor is a great way to switch careers without leaving the trucking industry behind and starting all over again.
Class A CDL Instructors
Roadmaster Drivers School, a national private CDL training school, is currently seeking experienced Class A Driver Instructors with the ability & desire to teach others.
As a CDL Instructor, you’ll put those same skills you’ve developed as an over-the-road driver to good use. The only difference? Instead of retracing old routes, you’ll be teaching new drivers how to take to the road and master the challenge!
The best part is that you will be able to go home every night!
Our Purpose – To Provide cost effective, quality CDL training for future generations of safe professional truck drivers.
If you are a safe and professional commercial truck driver interested in a long-term career training the next generation of commercial truck drivers, look no further. Click Apply below to see our available positions and apply online.
CDL Instructor Job Requirements
- Verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Clean MVR and background
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess demonstrable intellectual and leadership abilities
- Be able to perform duties of over-the-road, basic skills and classroom instruction as assigned
- Regular, reliable and predictable work attendance is a must
- Ability to obtain and maintain licensure as required by applicable state regulations
See Available CDL Instructor Job Openings
Take a look at all of the openings we have available at our locations nationwide.
Associates at Roadmaster Enjoy These Great Benefits!
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Company provided life and AD&D insurance
- Other available insurance benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Perks Program through Abenity®
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time and other benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
Drug Free Workplace
Roadmaster Drivers School is a Drug-Free Workplace. Successful completion of a company approved pre-employment drug screen is required of all candidates as part of the hiring process. Roadmaster Drivers School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Roadmaster Drivers School in an equal opportunity employer. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Roadmaster CDL Instructor Application Form
ALL FIELDS ON THIS FORM ARE REQUIRED