CDL Training is provided at Roadmaster Drivers School in Memphis, TN. Our truck driving school in Tennessee provides hands-on CDL training so students may develop real-world truck driving skills and earn their Class A CDL license.
Roadmaster Drivers School of Memphis, TN
8050 Singleton Avenue
Millington, TN 38053
Local: (901) 873-3742
Toll-Free: (800) 831-1300
Memphis,TN, Truck Driving School
CDL Training is provided at Roadmaster Drivers School in Memphis, Tennessee. Our truck driving school in Tennessee provides hands-on CDL training so students may obtain real-world truck driving skills and obtain their Class A CDL license. Roadmaster Drivers School in Memphis, Tennessee, is located in the suburb of Millington,TN just minutes north of downtown Memphis,TN. Roadmaster Drivers School of Memphis also proudly offers Class B CDL training.
Job placement and graduation data is available on the Tennessee Higher Education Commission’s website. Roadmaster Drivers School is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. The transferability of credits disclosure statement can be viewed by clicking here. To view the cost of tuition for this program please click here.
CDL Training at Roadmaster Drivers School
Roadmaster’s comprehensive CDL Training Program gives students the necessary skills to begin driving a truck professionally. Our expert truck driving school instructors provide both the hands-on training and the classroom preparation needed to properly and safely operate a truck and obtain your Class A CDL license. Our Career Services program helps many students get jobs before they even graduate.
As a Roadmaster student, your training will include:
- Truck Driver Training at our practice facility and on the road in real-world conditions
- Automatic Transmission Truck Training. Drive the state of the art automatic shifting trucks.
- Map reading, trip planning, logging and compliance with Department of Transportation laws
- Backing, turning and hooking/unhooking an industry standard
- Advanced truck driving techniques such as skid avoidance and truck recovery
- Emergency actions for special situations such as a
break awaytrailer or hydroplaning
- Many more skills, techniques
andtips you will need as a professional truck driver
Why choose Roadmaster Drivers School?
Roadmaster is highly respected among CDL training schools because, in over twenty-five years of operation, we have proudly trained more than 100,000 men and women to make a living driving a truck. We are committed to reducing the current Truck Driver shortage and help future truckers pass the CDL knowledge and skills tests and get their new careers on the road in as few as 3-4 weeks! Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Roadmaster student:
- Comprehensive Class A CDL Training from our expert, safety conscious Roadmaster instructors.
- Our Truck Driving Schools have spacious classrooms and computer labs, specially designed field-driving courses and late-model tractor-trailers exclusively for student training.
- 3 to 4 week long CDL classes that focus on Class A CDL training and license test preparation.
- Multiple truck driving school locations nationwide.
- On-site testing at select Roadmaster locations.
- Trucking Carrier recruiters are on-site regularly looking to hire our graduates.
- Job Placement Assistance is available to help you get your career on the road.
- Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Trucking companies may offer tuition reimbursement for truck driver training programs. Many trucking companies will pre-hire students and reimburse their training costs as long as they are employed by that company.