Class A CDL Instructors
Roadmaster Drivers School, a national private CDL training school, is currently seeking experienced Class A Driver Instructors with the ability & desire to teach others.
Whether you’re ready to spend more time at your home with your family, or you’re just ready for a new challenge and a change of pace, becoming a Roadmaster CDL Instructor is a great way to switch careers without leaving the trucking industry behind and starting all over again.
As a CDL Instructor, you’ll put those same skills you’ve developed as an over-the-road driver to good use. The only difference? Instead of retracing old routes, you’ll be teaching new drivers how to take to the road and master the challenge!
What’s So Special About Roadmaster Instructors?
Roadmaster CDL Instructors are highly respected in the industry for their talent and integrity. That’s why the top trucking carriers across the US specifically seek out Roadmaster Drivers School graduates!
It’s also why, as a member of the Roadmaster team, you’ll head off to work each morning with a sense of purpose, knowing you’re about to have a meaningful impact on a group of new drivers.
CDL Instructor Job Requirements
- Verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Clean MVR and background
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Possess demonstrable physical, intellectual and leadership abilities
- Be able to perform duties of over-the-road, basic skills and classroom instruction
Roadmaster Drivers School, a Premier National Commercial Truck Driver Training School with over 20 years success, is currently seeking highly motivated, professional Admissions Advisor to join our team.
If you’re an ethical, motivated, goal-oriented & dedicated sales professional who enjoys helping people improve their lives while simultaneously improving your own, we’re looking for YOU!
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
As an Admission Advisor, you will be responsible for communicating with Roadmaster leads and inquiries in order to enroll interested prospective students into Roadmaster’s Commercial Truck Driver Training Program. You will be involved daily with helping individuals improve their lives and income through career training while enjoying a stable and rewarding position with an organization that rewards best in class performers.
- Previous sales or admissions experience
- Salesforce® or CRM experience strongly preferred, basic computer skills required
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate Roadmaster’s mission, goals and course offerings to applicants through both the written and spoken word
- Ability to work in a professional office and school environment
- College degree preferred, minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- High energy with a positive attitude and passion for overcoming challenges and helping individuals improve their lives through career training
- Ability to obtain and maintain licensure as required by applicable state regulations
- Possess demonstrated physical, intellectual and leadership ability to perform the duties of admitting students into Roadmaster’s programs
Roadmaster Drivers School Offers:
- Immediate full-time position
- Competitive wages and commission structure
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company provided life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Perks Program through Abenity®
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time and other benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
If you are a career-minded sales professional with a passion for helping others in a position with real earning potential, look no further. Interested candidates, please click the button below to Apply Now!