Career ServicesCareer Placement Assistance for Roadmaster graduates
Career Services at Roadmaster is a resource given to trainees to help them find and apply for jobs, for the length of their career, at no additional charge. With the help of our friendly industry experts, trainees learn the process of applying to a carrier. Our Placement Associates guide students through job applications and see that trainees earning their CDL are given a choice of top-name carriers to apply to.
Career Placement Assistance for Roadmaster Graduates
As a graduate of Roadmaster Drivers School, your benefits don’t end after training is over. Our Career Services department provides job placement assistance exclusively to our graduates.
If you ever find yourself unhappy at your new job or are just looking to make a change, Career Services is available to assist you. Because of our special relationship with major trucking carriers, we are often the first to find out about new high paying dedicated fleet routes, home weekly, and home daily jobs.
Before you make your next move, give Career Trucker a call and we can help match you with a job that best fits your ever-changing needs. You will also receive periodic emails and text messages when we get hot new exclusive jobs available. If at any time you need assistance finding a new truck driving job give us a call at 1-800-493-1387.
Applying For Your First Truck Driving Job
- Admissions Advisors work with students to begin the screening and hiring process prior to enrollment
- During the first few days of school, Placement Associates work with trainees to choose which company roles best fit their preferred lifestyle.
- Next, we review applications with trainees and submit to potential employers on their behalf
- Placement staff follows up with potential employers and notifies the student of pre-hire letters
- Carriers respond quickly and representatives visit the school to speak with trainees as training continue