Safety is our Top Priority
Roadmaster’s primary goal is the safety of our students, staff and the general motoring public. From our modern fleet of trucks to our instructional personnel, our goal for you as the student is clear and uncompromised: SAFETY and quality training. Our professionalism shows in our uncompromised commitment to safety, as well as in the pride we take in caring for our school facilities and equipment.
Roadmaster strives to provide its students with the confidence needed to obtain a CDL and become employed as entry-level commercial drivers. Roadmaster graduates are the reflection of our reputation as a premier U.S. truck driving school.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Due to the effects of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Roadmaster has taken the following measures to help protect our students and staff and to do our part to reduce the risk of spreading the infection. All updates will be posted here.
The health and safety of Roadmaster’s students and staff are our primary concerns. All Roadmaster school locations are currently operating across the nation but we have made a number of operational changes and are taking extreme precautions to keep our students and staff safe in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines:
- Reduced enrollments and class sizes
- Increased chair spacing in classrooms
- Enlarged safety zones
- Staggered roll call and breaks to eliminate grouping
- Prohibiting the congregation of individuals
- Reduced ratio on in-cab/road training
- Canceled weekend training and tours
- Integrated Computer Based Training on COVID-19 precautions to all staff and students
- Multiple signage at all locations with CDC Guidelines
- Heavy, repeated emphasis on personal hygiene and frequent hand washing
Cleaning and Protection
- Hand sanitizer stations, Hand Wipes and Disinfectant Spray distributed and available at all locations
- PPE: face coverings to all public-facing staff, instructors and examiners (varies by location)
- Increased frequency and enhanced 3rd party cleaning services for facilities and training equipment
Additionally, we are encouraging individuals with concerns to take time away from work or take a leave of absence from training based upon their personal circumstances. We have an established plan in place in the event a student or faculty member has tested positive for COVID-19 and individuals showing signs or symptoms are sent home and cannot return without written doctor’s permission.