Associate Referral Program
Any current associate of Roadmaster Drivers School or related entity will be eligible to receive up to a $500.00 bonus for any instructor or admissions advisor actually referred to the company by the associate and hired as an instructor or admissions advisor at any Roadmaster Drivers School location. Bonuses will be paid 50% upon hire of the referred instructor or admissions advisor and 50% upon satisfactory completion of 90 days of employment with the school by the referred instructor or admissions advisor.
- Be a current associate of Roadmaster Drivers School;
- Complete the attached Associate Referral Form and submit to your School Manager, Training Supervisor, or immediate supervisor;
- Confirmation of the referral by the new associate;
- The referred instructor or admissions advisor must satisfactorily complete 90 days of employment with the school to receive the second half of the bonus;
- Referring associates must be employed by the school or related entity at the time of completion of 90 days of employment by the referred associate to receive the second half of the bonus.
If you have someone you would like to refer for an instructor or admissions advisor position with Roadmaster Drivers School, please inform your supervisor or the Human Resources department immediately. All hiring decisions are final and will be made at the sole discretion of Company management. The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate this Associate Referral Program at any time.
All bonuses paid will be subject to applicable taxes and withholdings as required by applicable regulations and will occur on regularly scheduled payroll. Any questions concerning the Associate Referral Program should be directed to the Human Resources Department at (727) 342-6420 ext. 5001241 or 5001259.