Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdatesAll updates will be posted here.
If you have specific concerns or issues relative to your individual circumstances, contact your School Manager or Admissions Advisor directly at 1-800-831-1300 or the Corporate Office at 1-866-346-7623.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Due to the effects of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Roadmaster has taken the following measures to help protect our students and staff and to do our part to reduce the risk of spreading the infection. All updates will be posted here.
The health and safety of Roadmaster’s students and staff are our primary concerns. All Roadmaster school locations are currently operating across the nation but we have made a number of operational changes and are taking extreme precautions to keep our students and staff safe in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines:
- Reduced enrollments and class sizes
- Increased chair spacing in classrooms
- Enlarged safety zones
- Staggered roll call and breaks to eliminate grouping
- Prohibiting the congregation of individuals
- Reduced ratio on in-cab/road training
- Canceled weekend training and tours
- Integrated Computer Based Training on COVID-19 precautions to all staff and students
- Multiple signage at all locations with CDC Guidelines
- Heavy, repeated emphasis on personal hygiene and frequent hand washing
Cleaning and Protection
- Hand sanitizer stations, Hand Wipes and Disinfectant Spray distributed and available at all locations
- PPE: face coverings to all public-facing staff, instructors and examiners (varies by location)
- Increased frequency and enhanced 3rd party cleaning services for facilities and training equipment
Additionally, we are encouraging individuals with concerns to take time away from work or take a leave of absence from training based upon their personal circumstances. We have an established plan in place in the event a student or faculty member has tested positive for COVID-19 and individuals showing signs or symptoms are sent home and cannot return without written doctor’s permission.
If you have specific concerns or issues relative to your individual circumstances, contact a School Manager or Admissions Advisor directly at 800-831-1300 or the Corporate Office at 866-346-7623.
Classes will run Monday – Friday
Resources & Updates by School Location
Atlanta, GA – Open
Bethlehem, PA – Open
Columbus, OH – Open
Dallas, TX – Open
Dunn, NC – Open
Fontana, CA – Open
Jacksonville, FL – Open
Kansas City, MO – Open