Roadmaster Drivers School is currently seeking experienced Class A Driver/Instructor(s) with the ability and desire to teach others. Full- and Part-time positions available.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- proven longevity with previous employers.
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- demonstrated physical, intellectual and leadership abilities to perform duties of over-the-road, basic skills and classroom instruction.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
In order to be considered for the Instructor job, you must:
- have 3 years verifiable tractor trailer experience.
- possess a Valid CDL Class A License.
- have a Clean MVR and Background.
- possess a H.S. diploma or GED.
- be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- be able to communicate with others using oral and written skills.
Some of the benefits of becoming a Roadmaster CDL Instructor include:
- receiving paid time-off benefits including Vacation & Sick Days and Holidays.
- having access to comprehensive insurance plans including Dental, Life and More.
- relaxing and enjoying home time EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!
- working for a Trucking Industry leader: Roadmaster Drivers School.
- taking pride in helping to change peoples’ lives and keep America moving!
Roadmaster Drivers School is a national, private truck driver training school, currently operating multiple locations nationwide. We offer certificate programs in the field of commercial truck driver education and related services such as computer-based training for truck driver trainees, continuing education for existing drivers, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) testing and driver placement services.