Truck Driving: Why consider driving a truck professionally?
Truck driving has great benefits.
- Job security. With a projected increase of over 320,000 trucking jobs needed between 2004 and 2014 in the US*, you've got your choice of positions!
- A potential starting salary of $37,770* for driving a truck interstate
- An exciting truck driving career with new challenges each day!
- The opportunity to travel. Pick a place you want to go!
- A job in the open air. Work in a place you can breathe.
Professional truck drivers are in demand!
- Truck drivers should encounter a favorable job market.
- New job openings should be abundant as the demand for driving a truck increases!
- As the industry loses drivers due to retirement, new job opportunities arise.
Help Keep America Moving!
Almost every product sold in the U.S. was transported by driving a truck. If the trucks don't move:
- Food shortages in 3 days!
- NO drinking water in 2 to 4 weeks!
- NO cash at ATM machines in 2 days!
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition.
*The US Truck Driver Shortage Analysis and Forecasts, Global Insite May 2005
"I got tired of my low paying 9 to 5 job. My income is now 4x's my previous job! This was the smartest move I ever made. The instructors & staff at Roadmaster were wonderful!"
"I want to thank you for all your support! Yes, the trucking industry is unlimited. As you can see, I work for a company that the pay is great and I am very happy! Without your team effort this would not be possible. Again, thank you for your character, enthusiasm and quality instruction." --Robert M.
† The US Truck Driver Shortage Analysis and Forecasts, Global Insite May 2005.
+According Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics May 2007.
* Check locations for details
Get started today by
filling out this form
Give Roadmaster a
call at 1-800-831-1300