And the WINNER is….Gordon REDVAY!!
Roadmaster is proud to announce one of its graduates placed first in the Trucking’s Top Rookie competition. The expert panel of judges identified Gordon Redvay as Trucking’s Top Rookie among 9 other finalists. The panel of judges included representatives from motor carriers, schools (both public and private), suppliers and trade associations. Redvay was recognized during a press conference at the Great American Truck Show in Dallas, TX, and then interviewed by Eric Harley on the Red Eye Radio Network. The following prizes were received by Redvay at the press conference:
- $10,000 cash
- One-year complimentary National Association of Independent Truckers membership
- A Year’s supply of 5-Hour Energy drinks
- RoadPro Getting Started Living On-The-Go Package
- OGIO briefcase and duffle bag from NAIT
- $1,000 cash and 100,000 MyRewards points from Pilot Flying J
- American Trucking Associations “Good Stuff Trucks Bring It” package
- A COBRA Electronics 8000 Pro HD Navigation System
- Lindora Clinic Lean for Life® On-the-Road program
Prior to entering the trucking industry, Redvay served in the Army for nearly twenty-six years. Redvay, a Indiana native who received his CDL training at Roadmaster in Indianapolis, Indiana before becoming a driver with Crete Carrier, is very humbled by the award.
“Trucking gives me an opportunity to see the country that I’ve helped protect for nearly twenty-six years. I’m so proud and honored to win the Trucking’s Top Rookie Award. Crete has helped me out through my transition from the military to civilian life through their excellent training program, and I look forward to spreading the trucking industry message to current transitioning service men and women,” says Keith Redvay, National Driver and member of The Patriot Fleet at Crete Carrier Corporation.
Graduates among Trucking’s 2013 Top Rookie of the Year Finalists!
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: For the second year in a row, Roadmaster Drivers School congratulates twoRead More
Trucking’s 2013 Top Rookie Finalists Announced
Truckload Carrier’s Association has announced the finalists for the 2013 Top Rookie Award. Roadmaster isRead More